What to Expect
As a renowned St Albans family photographer I know a lifestyle shoot is an important opportunity to freeze frame your growing family and treasure the “right now” for an indefinite time period. I can ensure you that my approach is relaxed and informal, but with the assurance that your image gallery will be of a high professional standard, typical of my style and finish.
Your session will last approximately 2 hours, and wherever possible outdoors in my recommended local woods, parks or your favourite destination further afield – the sky is literally the limit.
I’ll work with you beforehand to ensure everything on the day is well thought out; this includes styling guidance, location advice, what to expect and how best to prepare. We’ll also have an opportunity to discuss your picture perfect wish-list as well as run through finished product ideas to suit your home decor and personal style.
My family portrait photography package includes:
- A telephonic pre-shoot consultation to discuss what to expect and how to prepare for your session
- A two hour photography shoot at one of my recommended locations
- Post-production, editing and uploading of the collection of images to an online viewing gallery
- Your choice of ten high-res digital images, supplied as jpegs on USB for personal use
- A collection of matching ten 6 x 8″ photography prints from a professional laboratory
- Investment: £295
I also offer a variety of carefully selected add-on products to ensure your photographs are given the longevity they deserve. This includes wall art, prints, fine art albums, digital packages and more.
Visit my products page to see more details.
I am currently booked at least 8 weeks in advance for family photography sessions and have limited availability for the remainder of 2016. Autumn sessions are now being reserved, so do get in touch sooner rather than later to avoid disappointment.
To read about what previous customers have felt about my work, please visit my reviews or visit my blog to see what I’ve been up to recently.
Visit my portrait gallery to see more examples of my work.