What to Expect
I offer a 2 hour lifestyle portraiture session in a beautiful location of your choice to ensure you receive breathtaking natural shots of the two of you together in an area that means a lot to you. I am a horse rider myself (have owned, schooled and competed as a junior and adult) so am completely confident around horses and how to work with them to get the best results. It would be good to have a chat to find out more about what you are looking for as my approach is fairly relaxed and customised for all of my clients and more importantly the temperament of your gorgeous horse too.
The session includes a thorough overview and suggestion on what to expect and wear so that the resulting portraits are a timeless keepsake collection for you to treasure. Some of my clients like to go all out in terms of hair and makeup, and wear a beautiful dress or even their prom or wedding dresses (post the event of course) but it’s totally up to you and what you feel comfortable wearing.
My equine lifestyle portraiture package includes:
- A telephonic pre-shoot consultation to discuss what to expect and how to prepare for your session
- A two hour photography shoot at one of my recommended locations
- Post-production, editing and uploading of the collection of images to an online viewing gallery
- Your choice of ten high-res digital images, supplied as jpegs on USB for personal use
- A collection of matching ten 6 x 8″ photography prints from a professional laboratory
- Investment: £295
I also offer a variety of carefully selected add-on products to ensure your photographs are given the longevity they deserve. This includes wall art, prints, fine art albums, digital packages and more.
Visit my products page to see more details.
I am currently booked at least 8 weeks in advance for portraiture sessions and have limited availability for the remainder of 2016. Do get in touch sooner rather than later to avoid disappointment.
To read about what previous customers have felt about my work, please visit my reviews or visit my blog to see what I’ve been up to recently.
Visit my equine gallery for examples of my work.